Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Education via cutesy

My good friend Chris Porter in Hong Kong and I are about two weeks in to what we hope will be a first-of-its-kind educational project. It involves cute pictures, more than that I can not say except the creation schedule is FAST PACED!
I've been drawing and coloring like crazy these past twelve days (or so) and am proud to say that I submitted twenty-five color illustrations tonight for review!
With the final touches on the "It Must be Halloween a Halloween Poem" coming together this past week, it is a very engaging, exciting time for me. I can't wait to unleash this most recent awesomeness on the world!
Check back soon, as we have most of our assets in play now and it is mostly a matter of putting them together and bringing this (not gonna say exactly what) to market. We're hoping to have a deliverable in the next ten days.

No comments:

Post a Comment